A Gastronomic Journey of Sichuan Flavours
5 October to 31 December 2020
Be treated to an exquisite tapas-style dinner experience of 34 small plates of specialities that span exotic Sichuan, fresh pepper, preserved chilli, sweet and ma la flavour profiles, as well as warm and cold delights - perfected with a glass of sakura sake.
A special fifth year rendition of the restaurant’s popular ‘100 Sichuan Delights, 1 Gastronomic Feast’, this ‘Gastronomic Journey of Sichuan Flavours’ promotion shines the spotlight on the top picks that represent the art of Sichuan cuisine.
The dishes will be presented on three gorgeous platters specially sourced from Japan, China and Vietnam. Each platter holds nine dishes, and served a tray at a time for the diner to be truly immersed in the rich and delicious history of Sichuan cuisine. Masterminded by Executive Chef Zeng Feng (执行主厨曾锋), the promotion seeks to showcase the multifaceted taste profiles of traditional Sichuan cuisine that goes beyond the highly publicised ‘mala’ flavor.
Available daily, for dinner only
6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Adult: SGD62++ per person* l Child (6-12 years): SGD31++
*Includes a glass of sakura sake
*Minimum dine-in for two pax
20% savings for UOB cardmembers
Terms and conditions
- Valid from 5 October to 31 December 2020, for dinner only.
- Minimum two persons to dine.
- Blackout dates apply, please check with restaurant for more details.
- Prices are subject to both service charge and Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- The hotel reserves the right to amend the menu or promotional details without prior notice.
- Not valid in conjunction with discounts, vouchers or promotions.
- Prior reservations are highly recommended and subject to availability.
- ^To enjoy 20% savings, payment must be made with a valid UOB credit/debit card.