‘Treats from the Heart’ Weekend A La Carte Dim Sum Buffet
3 July to 27 September 2020
Famed for its authentic Sichuan and Cantonese fare, executed perfectly by Executive Chef Zeng Feng and his capable team, Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant at PARKROYAL on Beach Road is excited to present its ‘Treats from the Heart’ Weekend A La Carte Dim Sum Buffet that is sure to please all who are looking for a much-awaited ‘yum cha’ session with loved ones.
Available for a limited period from 3 July to 27 September 2020 on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Public Holidays, 11:30am to 2:00pm, this special menu features unlimited servings of classic Cantonese as well as Sichuan dim sum, appetisers, nourishing soups and desserts (including two Western-style sweets by Executive Chef Vincent Aw of PARKROYAL on Beach Road), alongside single portions of exquisitely prepared premium dim sum specialities. For a touch of nostalgia, unlimited servings of freshly prepared dim sum items will be brought to the table on a dim sum cart! As part of the restaurant’s new hygiene protocol, all items will be plated and served individually to each guest.
Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
11.30am to 2.00pm
Adult: SGD52++ per person* l Child (6-12 years): SGD30++
15% savings for DBS cardmembers
Terms and conditions
- Valid from 3 July to 27 September 2020 on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays from 11.30am to 2.00pm.
- Minimum two persons to dine.
- Blackout dates apply, please check with restaurant for more details.
- Prices are subject to both service charge and Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- The hotel reserves the right to amend the menu or promotional details without prior notice.
- Not valid in conjunction with discounts, vouchers or promotions.
- Prior reservations are highly recommended and subject to availability.
- To enjoy 15% savings, payment must be made with a valid DBS/POSB credit/debit card.